- Flour - 350 g
- Ripe Breadfruit, Peeled - 200 g
- Baking Soda - 2 g
- Sugar - 150 g
- Desiccated Coconut - 100 ml
Free Range Egg - 2
- Milk - 300 ml
- Vanilla Pod - 1
- Butter - 75 g
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl. Mix all dry ingredients. Add Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix in Breadfruit and add Milk gradually.
- Line a bread mould with baking paper and place dough.
- Cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 - 45 minutes.
TIP: Goes great with a Mango Salsa or Coconut Ice Cream