Flour - 350 g
Ripe Breadfruit, Peeled - 200 g
Baking Soda - 2 g
Sugar - 150 g
Desiccated Coconut - 100 ml
Egg - 2
Milk - 300 ml
Vanilla Pod - 1
Butter - 75 g
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl. Mix all dry ingredients.
- Add Eggs and Vanilla.
- Mix in Breadfruit and add Milk gradually.
- Line a bread mould with baking paper and place dough.
- Cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes.
- Place in oven and bake for 35 - 45 minutes.
TIP: Goes great with a Mango Salsa or Coconut Ice Cream