- Boil peeled breadfruit with salt until soft
- Drain water and mash.
- Add Coriander, Onion, Lime Juice, Narang juice, Lime Zest (a pinch), Cumin, Chili Flakes and seasoning. Mix well and set aside.
- Take shells of shrimp and de-vein (If large sized). Chop into smaller cubes. Season and par cook in a skillet with olive oil. Take off heat and set aside to cool.
- Mix in shrimps and flour. Refrigerate.
- Take out and work into a burger patty shape. Place on a greased tray or container.
- At this point it is okay to put the patties into the chiller if it too soft to handle.
- Heat pan with olive oil. Carefully place patty on pan and brown on both sides. Use medium heat.
- Drain on absorbing paper before serving.
TIP: Can be served with a Pesto and a side of Rocket Salad.