A kaleidoscope of local spices, herbs & vegetables infused with coconut cream to heirloom rice, to create a fusion flavorful mixed rice dish.
- Heat medium sized pot with Coconut Oil. Add Onion, Garlic & Mustard Seeds. Cook without browning.
- Mix in Rice, Diced Tomato and Tomato Paste. Cook under low heat for 2 minutes.
- Mix in Coconut Cream and Lime Juice with 100ml Season.
- Bring to boil. Then cover pot and simmer for 20 – 25 minutes till Rice is cooked. Add water more water if necessary. Don’t allow liquid to dry out.
- Once Rice is cooked. Mix in the Shrimp and cook for 1 minute.
- Serve Rice along with liquids. Tops with Spring Onion and Curry Leaves.