- Add Suwandel rice and water in a pot and bring to boil. Lower the heat & Cover the pot to cook.
- Once rice is cooked, Mix it with the Coconut Milk and cook further until thick.
- Set the Rice aside to cool. Once it is cooled down, mix it with 100 ml of whipping cream and loosen the Rice slightly.
- Place 100 ml Whipped Cream in a bowl and whisk until stiff. Set it aside in refrigerator.
- Take a glass cup and place Strawberry with Kithul at the bottom. Then add a layer of rice of desired quantity.
- Now place Passion fruit pulp and layer on top of rice.
- Take out Whipped Cream and use this as a final layer. You can either spoon-in the Cream or use a piping bag.
- Enjoy a glass of delicious rice pudding !
Posted by Saaraketha Organics