A flavorful companion of whole grains, local veggies & greens infused with herbs & spices.
- Combine Green Gram, Red Cowpea and Kuruluthuda and mash lightly. Set aside.
- Boil egg by placing it in simmering water for 7 minutes. Cool and peel off shell.
- Heat pan with 100 ml Coconut Oil. Cook Dambala and Kathurumurunga. Season
- Heat another pan with 100 ml Coconut Oil and sauté mashed Grains and lightly brown.
- Serve by placing mash in a bowl and top with boiled egg, Dambala mixture and sliced cucumber