- Heat your oven to 220 C in grill mode.
- Wash your veggies and cut into small cubes. Cut sausages into 1 cm parts. Put few tablespoons of olive oil in a pan and put onion in. Use pan that can be put into a hot oven.
- Fry for a few minutes, add sausages and fry for another few minutes, add zucchini and tomatoes. Add salt, turmeric, cumin, sweet paprika and cayenne. Cook simmering for 20 minutes.
- Cut halloumi into 1/4 inch slabs. Lay them on top of the dish. Put into the oven for a few minutes, until halloumi is golden on the top.
- Serve with fresh basil on top.
Posted by Saaraketha Organics