- First, bust open the stalks of lemongrass slightly with the handle of a knife or wooden spoon.
- In a large soup pot, add the lemongrass, grated ginger, the white parts of the onions, the lime juice and veggie broth. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 10 minutes stirring every few minutes.
- Then strain out the lemongrass and onions. Then, add the coconut milk, soy sauce, and honey or coconut sugar. Bring back up to a simmer stirring to combine.
- Now add the mushrooms and simmer for another 2-3 minutes or until the mushrooms are cooked a bit. Then add the ramen noodles simmer for another minute, then turn off the heat.
- Stir until the noodles are soft, but not too soft. Taste and adjust seasoning. Serve immediately with toppings of choice.
Posted by Saaraketha Organics