Suwandel Rice 100g
Water 400 ml
Almond Flakes 25g
Coconut Milk 250 ml
Virgin Coconut Oil (Vegetable Oil) 500 ml
Salt to Taste
Eggs 4 whole
Bread Crumb 100g
Desiccated Coconut 100g
Parmesan Cheese, Grated 40g
- Add rice and water in a pot and bring to boil. Lower the heat. Cover and cook.
- Once rice is cooked. Mix in the Coconut Milk and cook further until thick.
- Set Aside and cool. Once cooled mix in Parmesan and Almond Flakes
- Roll Rice mixture into small balls and place in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Now break eggs into a bowl and whisk. In tray place bread crumbs and desiccated coconut.
- Take out the balls and dip one into Egg mixture and then into Crumb mixture. Repeat this process until all of the balls
- Heat oil in a pot and deep-fry balls until golden brown and crispy
- Take out. Season and serve immediately.
TIP – Mix Kata Sambol with Mayonnaise and use as a dipping sauce.