Organic lemon, zest - 1 tsp
- Butter - 125g
- Sugar - 3/4 cup
Free range eggs - 2
- Coconut cream 3/4 cup combined with 1/4 cup water
- Self raising flour - 2 cups
For the glaze
- Preheat oven to 175 C and grease and line a 20cm loaf tin. Using an electric mixer, cream butter, sugar and lemon zest until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flour and coconut cream mixture and mix until just combine. Pour batter into a prepared loaf tin and bake for 45 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the middle returns clean.
- To make glaze, heat lemon juice, passion fruit pulp and sugar in a small saucepan. Stir and bring to the boil then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Drizzle glaze over cooked loaf and allow to cool in tin.
Posted by Saaraketha Organics