For the sauce
- Soy sauce - 3 tbsp
- Sriracha sauce - 1 tbsp
- Sweet chili sauce - 2 tbsp
- Vinegar - 1 tbsp
- Ketchup - 2 tbsp
- Roasted Peanuts / For garnish/ optional
- Sesame seeds, toasted /for garnish/optional - 1 tbsp
Organic lettuce for serving
- Heat a pan, put in oil, add garlic and ginger saute it for few seconds.
- Add the eggplant and green chilies.
- Add the onions and bell peppers, and stir-fry briefly.
- Add sweet & spicy sauce.
- Stir it well.
- serve it with lettuce. Garnish with toasted sesame seed, peanuts or cashews, and ginger if desired.
Posted by Saaraketha Organics