INGREDIENTS (4 servings)
- Wash rice and add to a rice cooker or a cooking pot. Add correct amount of water to boil your rice.
- Use 6 cups of water to 2 cups of your rice mix to cook in rice cooker but add 1 cup of water more to make it softer. (rice should be bit sticky when cooked)
- While your rice cooks, prepare the coconut milk. For the thick coconut milk, add salt. Stir well. Taste for the salt.
- When the rice is cooked through add the coconut milk and stir well. Lower the heat and remove from fire. Set the milk rice on a large plate and flatten with a cake knife before cutting it into pieces.
- Try your milk rice with Jaggery or Sri Lankan Chilli Paste (Lunu Miris)
Posted by Saaraketha Organics