කතුරුමුරුංගා බැදුම (kathurumurunga Tempered)
- 17 May, 2021
It’s crunchy, spicy, sweet with undertones of bitterness.
- Bunch of kathurumurunga leaves washed and dried
- One onion halved and sliced
- Some cashew nuts
- Chilli flakes
- 3/4 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Deep fry kathurumurunga, cashew and onions.
- Drain on a kitchen towel. Place in a bowl.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the deep fried items.
- Toss gently and serve.