Broccoli & Sweet Potato Soup
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Olive oil - 1 tbsp
- Organic onion - 1
- Garlic, crushed - 1 clove
- Organic sweet potato, peeled and cut into 2cm chunks - about 550g
- Vegetable stock - 750ml
- Organic broccoli - 200g
- Organic chili powder - 2 tsp
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and gently cook the onion for 5–7 minutes, until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 2–3 more minutes, add the sweet potatoes and cook for a few more minutes, then add the stock.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender.
- Meanwhile, steam the broccoli for 3–5 minutes. Blend the sweet potato mixture and the broccoli in a food processor.
- Reheat to serve, then stir in the chili powder.