Coconut Chicken Tropical
- 23 Jun, 2020
A rare infusion of coconut into traditional chicken wings with a combination of tropical spices.
- Coconut Flour - 80g
- Chicken Wings (Whole) - 6 Pieces
- Organic Chili Flakes - 1 tsp
- Organic Crushed Black Pepper - 1 tsp
- Oregano - a Pinch
- Organic Lime - Juice of 1 lime
- Salt - a Pinch
- Organic virgin Coconut Oil - 200ml
- Pre Heat Oven to 180C
- In a bowl, Mix Chili Flakes, Crushed Pepper, Salt & Oregano with the Coconut Flour
- Season Wings with Lime Juice and Salt
- Mix in 100 ml Coconut Oil with Wings.
- Dip each Wing in Coconut Flour mixture and coat evenly.
- Place baking paper on oven tray. Place Wings on tray and Bake for 45 minutes or till Browned and Crispy