Coconut Granola Energizer
- 23 Jun, 2020
A fusion of coconut cream, coconut flour & whole grains unusually combined with nuts to give you that ‘Pick me up’ energy boost.
- Rolled Oats - 500g
- Organic Kithul - 400g
- Peanut Butter - 100g
- Coconut Cream - 100g
- Coconut Flour - 30g
- Bran Flakes (Or Cereal of Choice) - 10g (For Granish)
- Organic Bananas (Sweet) – 2
- Pre–Heat Oven to 180-C.
- Peel and chop Banana. Place in Freezer
- In a Pot, Place Kithul and Peanut Butter. Combine both under very low heat.
- Mix Oats and Coconut flour in Bowl. Mix in Peanut Butter and Kithul mixture.
- Combine these ingredients. Use a wooden spoon to do so as the Peanut Butter and Kithul mixture will be too hot to a handle.
- Once Combine, Spread out the Oats evenly on an oven tray. Bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Once baked take out and cool. Store in air tight container.
- Take out Frozen Banana and allow slightly soften if too hard.
- Place Banana and Coconut Cream in a Food Processor or Nurtri Bullet and pulse till smooth and mousse like texture is formed.
- Serve Scoops of Banana Mousse on Granola and top with Bran Flakes