Easy Oven Baked Frittata
- 28 Sep, 2020
Baked Vegetable Frittata is the easy way to make frittata – just pour everything into a baking dish and pop it in the oven! It tastes like a crust less quiche, and it’s just as great fresh out of the oven as it is 4 days later.
- 2 Cups Broccoli chopped
- 1.5 Cups Mushrooms sliced
- 2 Cups Zucchini sliced
- 8 Organic Eggs
- 1.5 Cups Coconut Cream
- 1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes halved
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Coriander leaves
- 2 Tbs Coconut Oil 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Grated Goat’s Feta Cheese
- Salt / Pepper / Paprika to taste
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- Lightly grease a 5cm deep oven proof dish.
- Heat Oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and vegetables.
- Once tossed through and slightly cooked, put this into the baking dish and set aside.
- Crack 8 eggs into a separate bowl and add the Coconut Cream and whisk well.
- Add chopped Coriander and Cherry Tomatoes. Mix thoroughly.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Grate the Goat’s Feta cheese over the top of the vegetables and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the egg is cooked and the top is golden.
- Serve with a side salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar. [optional]