Indian Style Stir Fried Cabbage
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic cabbage, shredded/ chopped finely - 1
- Organic virgin coconut oil - 1 tbsp
- Tomato passata or tinned tomato puree - 300ml
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Garlic cloves - 2 or 3
- Coriander powder - 1 tsp
- Organic turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Organic chili powder - 2 tsp
- Salt - 1tsp
- Organic potatoes, peeled and cubed - 2
- Heat oil in a medium pan over medium/high heat and add the tomato puree and garlic. Allow to cook for 4- 5 minutes then add all the remaining ingredients and 2-3 tablespoons of water.
- Cover the pan, turn the heat down and steam for 8 - 10 minutes. Check the potato and cabbage is cooked, then remove from heat.