Mango Ice Cream
- 23 Jun, 2020
- organic mango - 4 medium
- organic banana - 1 large
- organic cardamom powder (optional) - to taste
- Peel and cut the mango and banana in large chunks
- Line a baking sheet with a silicone mat. Spread the mango and banana chunks onto the mat. Cover and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Remove fruit from freezer and let it stand 10 minutes to soften slightly. Working in batches, transfer fruit to a food processor, cover and pulse until broken into small pieces. Continue processing until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer mixture to a freezer container and freeze until ready to serve. If desired, top servings with additional mango and sprinkle with cardamom.