Pulled Chicken Kuruluthuda
- 23 Jun, 2020
A simple presentation of heirloom rice infused with a boost of local spices. Served with pulled chicken sauteed in coconut oil.
- Chicken Breast - 180g
- Organic Kuruluthuda Rice, Boiled - 120g
- Organic Kang Kung - 80g
- Organic Onion - 10g
- Garlic - 10g
- Organic Tomato, Wedges - 50g
- Organic Red Chili Flakes - 1 tsp
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 220 ml
- Organic Black Pepper Powder
- Season Chicken Breast with Salt and Pepper. Heat pan with 100 ml Coconut Oil. Place Chicken Breast in the pan and cook on both sides until lightly browned. Once cooked set aside and cool.
- Once Cooled. Shred Chicken Breast into thin strips.
- In another pan heat 100ml Coconut Oil. Sauté Onion and Garlic. Add Tomato Wedges and cook for 1 minutes. Mix in Kang Kung and cook further for 1 minute.
- Re-Heat Chicken strips in a pan (with 2 tbsp. Coconut oil. Optional) to serve with Rice and Kang Kung.