Roasted White Cow Peas
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic White cow peas - 2 cup
- vegetable or olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Organic chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Organic chili flakes - 1/2 tsp
- cumin - 1/2 tsp
- salt and Organic white pepper powder - to taste
- Soak the cow peas for 2 hours. Spread them out on paper towels to dry.
- Preheat oven to 200C degrees
- Lightly grease a baking sheet.
- Mix the peas with the oil and seasoning.
- Transfer peas to prepared baking sheet.
- Place in oven and roast for 40 to 50 minutes, stirring halfway through.