Savoury Pancake with Heirloom Rice Flour (Kuruluthuda)
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Heirloom Rice Flour - 5 Heaped Tsp
- Free Range Eggs - 2
- Fresh Milk - 5 tbsp
- Butter - 2 Tsp
- Organic Potato (Cooked and grated) - 1 Cup
- Tender Organic Spinach leaves - 1/2 cup
(Spinach can be replaced with cooked and grated organic carrot or even organic beetroot)
- Mix all the ingredients in a food processor and pour spoonfuls onto your non-stick frying pan and make your own Heirloom Rice Pancakes!
- Makes 5 Medium Pancakes or 10 small ones.
(Baby Friendly Recipe for children over 10 months)