Sprat & Cowpea Fry With Spinach, Okra & Kathurumurunga
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Sprats - 120g
- Organic White Cowpea, Boiled - 100g
- Organic Spinach, Shredded - 30g
- Organic Kathurumurunga Leaves - 30g
- Organic Onion, Chopped - 5g
- Organic Fresh Ginger, Chopped - 5g
- Garlic, Chopped - 5g
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 100 ml
- Sesame Oil - 1 tbsp
- Organic Cucumber - 20g
- Salt and Organic Black Pepper Powder - to taste
- Heat pan with Coconut Oil. Sauté Onion, Ginger and Garlic. Mix in Spinach and Kathurumurunga leaves. Add Boiled White Cowpea and cook under medium heat. Season with Sesame oil, Salt and Pepper. Set Aside.
- Prepare Sprats. Remove head and wash twice. Heat pan with Coconut Oil and cook under medium heat until crisp. Mix in Cowpea mixture and sauté.
- Serve topped with Fresh Sliced Cucumber