Tropical Papaya Banana Bread
- 23 Jun, 2020
- Organic papaya, flesh removed - 1 large, approximately 1 kg
- Organic bananas, ripe and speckly - 4
- Organic coconut sugar - 1/4 cup
- Organic desiccated coconut - 1 cup
- Eggs - 2
- Plain flour - 2 cups
- Vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Organic virgin coconut oil, melted - 3/4 cup
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius.
- Smush the banana and papaya together in a large bowl.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well to combine.
- Pour into 2 prepared (lined) loaf pans.
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 45 minutes.
- Cool in the pan 5 minutes before cooling completely on a wire rack.