Paspanguwa Scrub Bar
- Product SKU: 102018021100420
- Category: All, Bath & Body - Natural Soaps, Best selling products, Ethically Sourced, Featured products, New products, Saaraketha Guarantee
100g bars are made of natural ingredients (NaOH, Coconut Oil, Neem oil, Castor oil, Spring Water, Paspanguwa grounds and essential oils).
- Made with up-cycled materials
- Hand cut by the ladies in the Kirantidiya community
- Can be used as a soap saver
- Can be used as a protective cover for travel
- Can be used to exfoliate
About the brand
Seth Ceylon specializes in conditioning shampoo bars and exfoliating scrub bars. The initiative was started by a homesteading family that left the city for a simpler life and learned soap crafting in an effort to reduce waste and become self sustaining. Unlike conventional detergent shampoos, Seth Ceylon shampoo bars do not strip natural oils from hair, which means a separate conditioner is not required. Their cinnamon, neem, mimosa, beer, charcoal, moringa, hibiscus leaf, and soap nut shampoo bars were developed to stimulate hair growth, fight dandruff, prevent dryness, frizz, breakage, and split ends, and provide body and shine. Their coffee, venivel, and spice scrub bars were developed to prevent acne, improve circulation, reduce puffiness, and give skin a radiant glow. The bars are packed in fabric by women in the village. Ten percent of profits are used to cover educational expenses for children in need.